Our General Practitioners provide comprehensive primary healthcare services to patients of all ages. They provide high quality medical services to many acute and chronic medical conditions, and when needed, they refer you to the appropriate specialists.
Most common conditions treated at GP clinics
- Diabetes mellitus
- Upper & Lower respiratory tract infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Gastrointestinal disorders (GI)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
List of some services provided by our competent GP’s
- Health promotion and health education
- Preventative care such as annual health check up and executive health check ups
- Occupational health services: pre-employment exams, workers compensation cases.
- Medical check-ups for insurance companies
- School health check-ups
- Travel and immunization advices
- Wound dressing