- About Us
- Our Doctors
- Contact Us
Plastic Surgery...Transforming Lives
The plastic surgery department became an essential part of any modern medical center, providing a wide range of services to patients seeking to enhance their appearance or correct deformities resulting from injury or congenital conditions.
Our Plastic Surgery Department utilises the latest technology and techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes for our patients. We prioritize patient safety and satisfaction above all else and strive to provide a supportive and compassionate environment for our patients throughout their surgical journey.
Our experienced and skilled plastic surgeons specialize in various cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
We offer the following procedures:
- Breast Augmentation (Silicone implants and Fat Transfer)
- Breast reduction (Reduction Mammaplasty)
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast implant exchange
Fat Sculpturing, 4D high definition liposuction (VASER and J-Plasma) Body Lifts
- Mommy Makeover – get your pre-baby body back
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Body contouring (skin removal after major weight loss)
- Body lift (improving tone and shape)
- Gluteal augmentation and lift (buttocks lift)
- Thigh lift (reshaping the thighs)
Face & Neck
- Brow lift (forehead lift) Facelift surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Lower Rhytidectomy and J-Plasma)
- Buccal fat removal (Cheek reduction)
- Fat transfer to the face
- Nano-fat injection (rejuvenates) the whole face.
- Ear surgery (Otoplasty)
- Cleft lip and palate and post-operative deformities.
Male-Specific Plastic Surgery
- Gynecomastia surgery
Aesthetic Genital Plastic Surgery
- Aesthetic genital procedures whole area tightening with J-Plasma
- Lipofilling Labia Majora
- Labia Minora reduction
- Non-surgical aesthetic genital procedures (filler and boosters).
- Thread lifting whole face and neck
- Non-Surgical Nose Job (Fillers and threads)
- Botox & Dysport (Botulinum Toxin)
- Dermal Fillers through the face and whole body
- Fractional Laser for scars
We acknowledge that opting for surgery can be a significant decision, and thus, we provide a comprehensive consultation process to help you make an informed choice. During this process, you will have an in-depth discussion with your surgeon regarding your concerns and your objectives to come up with the most suitable treatment options based on your requirements.