- About Us
- Our Doctors
- Contact Us
Discover Hope and Fulfillment on Your Journey to Parenthood at Our State-of-the-Art In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Clinic
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is our primary Assisted Reproductive Technology service, and we take great pride in having one of the most experienced doctors in the field, Dr. Majda Al-Yatama, a compassionate and patient-centered OBGYN Consultant who has undergone rigorous education and training to diagnose, treat and provide care to patients struggling with infertility problems & IVF in specific.
Along with Dr. Majda, we have prominent experienced medical professionals, including Embryologists, Andrologists and Fertility Specialists, who work together to provide personalized and effective IVF treatment plans to patients. We offer a range of IVF procedures in our clinic, this includes standard IVF, blastocyst culture and embryo transfer and others.
Critical Aspects of the Clinic:
- Comprehensive Fertility Services: The clinic offers a wide range of fertility services and preservation.
- Specialized Team: Our team is comprised of highly trained and experienced embryologists and other specialized professionals to provide patients with the highest level of care according to the latest developments in this field.
- Cutting-Edge Facilities: Equipped with innovative facilities and the latest technologies, including advanced fertility labs and advanced equipment.
- High Success Rates: We are proud to have some of the highest success rates in Assisted Reproductive Medicine among medical entities in Kuwait. Our Success rates reach 80%.
- Examination Rooms: A private examination room for the patient’s initial consultation and physical examination.
- Laboratory: A well-equipped laboratory for the processing and preparing the sperm sample. The laboratory has a microscope, centrifuge, and other equipment for semen analysis and sperm washing.
- Ultrasound Machines: To monitor the growth of the embryos and determine the best time for insemination.
- Recovery Room: For patients to rest after the procedure.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you want to learn more about our IVF service, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with one of our fertility specialists to discuss your case and set a treatment plan for you. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you determine the best course of action for achieving your dream of having a child.
- How much does IVF cost in Kuwait?
The price varies depending on the therapeutic course and the specific technique recommended by the IVF medical specialist for each individual case.
- What factors contribute to the success of IVF?
There are numerous factors that influence the success of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Among these factors, the most crucial is the woman’s history of attempting to conceive spontaneously for a consistent duration of two years. Furthermore, it is advisable that the woman’s age at the time of undergoing IVF should not surpass 43 years.
- What is the success rate of the first cycle of IVF?
The success rate of IVF for women in their 20s and 30s is around 35% for the first attempt, and it increases with subsequent cycles up to approximately 55%. Many factors can influence the success rate of IVF, including the health of both partners.