- About Us
- Embryo Freezing
- Our Services
- Our Doctors
- Contact Us
Embryo Freezing: Empowering your fertility for a future full of possibilities
With over 35 years of shared experience that enhances the confidence and reassurance of patients in diagnosing fertility conditions and subsequent treatments, our medical center offers the latest in Embryo Freezing Technology to help couples achieve their dreams of starting a family. Our advanced facilities and experienced team of fertility specialists make us one of the leading centers for Embryo Cryopreservation in Kuwait.
One of the best techniques for Freezing Embryos is vitrification technique, which uses a fast freezing method to decrease the formation of ice crystals and uphold the embryos’ structural integrity.
Ensuring the safety and viability of frozen embryos is of utmost importance to us. We employ specialized measures to handle and store them, including advanced facilities and storage units equipped with temperature monitoring systems and standby generators. By maintaining the appropriate temperature at all times, we have achieved a success rate of 60%-80% in pregnancies resulting from Embryo Freezing.
We understand that the journey of starting a family can be difficult, so we provide all the support to our patients every step of the way.
To discuss your condition and explore the available options, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with one of our fertility specialists. They will collaborate with you to create a personalized treatment plan that aligns with your requirements.
This technique can be employed in the following situations:
- Maintain Fertility: If you or your partner undergo medical treatments that may affect your fertility, such as chemotherapy or radiation, you may choose to freeze embryos for future use.
- Pregnancy Delay: You and your partner may choose to freeze embryos to delay starting a family until later when you and your partner feel more financially stable and emotionally prepared.
- Increase the Chances of Success in IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) Cases; where excess embryos are frozen to increase their chances of successful pregnancy if the initial cycle is unsuccessful.
- Avoid Genetic Disorders: in Individuals or Couples with a family history of genetic disorders where genetic disorder-free embryos can be frozen for future use.
In general, the technique provides individuals and couples with more control over their fertility and flexibility to start a family in a timely manner.
This process involves legal regulations, please make sure to ask your consultant to explain them to you before the process.
- What is Embryo Freezing Technique?
- Is Embryo Freezing permissible in Islamic law?
- What is the success rate of frozen embryos?
- What is the validity period of frozen embryos?